OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:50

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 17:57 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yet another one.

You kinda feel sorry for the guy, even though he's probably responsible for the deaths of many others by spreading his falsehoods about the vaccine. Still, I mean... come on. Anthrax poisoning???? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's how far down the sewer, er, rabbit hole these guys have gone.

I don't think anyone here is in danger of following Mac's current kick. At least I hope Mac isn't going to be responsible for anyone dying of COVID because they believe him and his theories. And I hope he doesn't catch it himself and end up in some ward with a respirator.

Iskandar

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 19:41 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
What are the fines in Daniel Andrews' new law?

That "new law" is not yet a law, it is a bill of proposal, returned from the bar for review of (among other things) the rules concerning privacy and limiting timeframes for minister's sole issuing of directives (pending approval from houses of government).

The proposal also mentions that the escalated limits should not be setting a standard for common fine magnitude, but only allow for sensible reactions to the gravest cases.

I must say I agree with you that the proposal suggests considerable - and arguably undesirable - freedoms to the minister's actions. The fact that it was returned with suggested amendments indicates that democracy works, and some of the suggested amendments are indeed for the purpose of maintaining democracy.
mac33 wrote:
The above is just one examples of obscene laws that have been put in place over the last 18 months or so under the lie of keeping us safe.
I must say I disagree with you on this. The proposal is not obscene (perhaps in the way you lay it out, but not in the way it actually is), and as far as I can tell it has not yet been "put in place".

As of my writing this, the fine limits are not upgraded to "fit the bill". At least not according to the official info which can be found here:
https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/fine ... -reporting
From that page, one relevant paragraph which may apply to you:
Quote:
Fines of $10,904 may be issued through the court system if you provide false or misleading information, [...]

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 22:15 
Super User

The fines were originally double the quoted numbers which just goes to show how far these tyrants are willing to take it.

I really find it hard to understand how anyone can still be in favour of these vaccines when there is so much evidence of harm.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DWnpjbVMjMcO/

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 02:42 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-59951255
died of covid apparently-rip magawa-dont think he was tripple jabbed though

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 15:49 
Super User

Quebec is effectively fining people for not taking the shot.

https://spencerfernando.com/2022/01/11/ ... 0c51c%20--

Japanese PM gets his fake shot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/43hAgPHSVbxA/

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 15:59 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
Some fun reading...
https://spyscape.com/article/illuminati ... y-theories

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 16:54 
Super User

So when the Premier of Quebec announces plans at a Press Conference to charge the unvaccinated an additional fee for health care.....it is dismissed as a conspiracy theory. The video is obviously fake.

Interesting take on reality.

“Quebec Premier Francois Legault says the province will start charging people who refuse a COVID-19 vaccination an additional fee for health care. He says the exact amount hasn’t yet been decided. He says the charge wont apply to people with valid medical exemptions”

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 17:51 
Super User

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/su ... d=msedgntp

Sacking those that refuse to take their shot has partly led to this.

Isolating anyone who comes in to close contact also.

We are seeing food shortages already in our supermarkets and if this two year circus continues how long before we see critical shortages?

Mass starvation is acceptable if it stops the spread of rona i guess.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2022, 20:07 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
[...]
We are seeing food shortages already in our supermarkets and if this two year circus continues how long before we see critical shortages?

The food supply chain is really quite robust and stable, and has been so also across the Covid-19 pandemic. Some irregularities have been observed, mostly temporary, in some cases with low supply driving the prices up. Those variations are minor, and have had no impact towards critical shortages.

There is one exception in the supply chain. One extremely volatile component, subject to spontaneous changes of behavior. That is the final link in the chain: the consumer. As long as the consumer behavior is regulated, supply crisis is not likely.

IOW. the per-customer capping is the most efficient measure to avoid critical shortages. While supermarket chains could sell more, and at higher prices, thus earning a lot more in the short term, they assume their responsibility in the community (or for their employees) and impose regulating measures.

Singapore is a rather extreme entity when it comes to food supply and lack of self sufficiency. This report describes research performed (still ongoing it seems, inasmuch as the research project accepts new submissions), specifically addressing the impact of covid-19 on the food supply situation in Singapore. For those of you who cannot be bothered to read the entire report, here is an excerpt from the conclusion (with emphasis added by me):
Quote:
Singapore's food security was affected. Initially, the population's concerns arose from an acute awareness of Singapore's dependence on other countries for food and concomitant vulnerability to international disruptions. This contributed to initial panic buying that created chaos on the retail front and temporarily left shelves empty. Although these problems have been resolved, the physical accessibility of food remains vulnerable to the volatility of public purchasing patterns.

mac33 wrote:
Mass starvation is acceptable if it stops the spread of rona i guess.

Mass starvation is real. It affects a significant part of the world's population. It has been amplified by the pandemic. It is not going to happen within Australia, nor Singapore, nor Norway, in any foreseeable future scenario. Even bringing it up in this context is an insult to all who actually starve, today like yesterday, not knowing whether they will live to see their next meal, not knowing whether their children will eat again. It is also an insult to everyone who work to remedy the situation, coping with forces of nature, coping with thieves who want goods to sell, coping with groups and authorities who weaponize the hunger situation, and now facing the additional hurdles of a pandemic.

You and I may think that we know what hunger is. I suspect that few of us who visit this forum knows what starvation really is.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 03:29 
Super User

Seemingly you need your vax passport to sit your drivers test in N.Z.

From 14 to 14-30

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9TdlfV9TkAF4/

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 03:43 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Seemingly you need your vax passport to sit your drivers test in N.Z.

From 14 to 14-30

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9TdlfV9TkAF4/

"However, due to the length of a test and their proximity to their assessor, learner drivers would have to present a valid vaccine pass before getting behind the wheel."
Makes sense

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 13:45 
Super User

It makes no absolutely sense unless you are happy to take basic freedom away from the public such as the right to drive a motor car.

2 weeks to flatten the curve has turned into a nightmare 2 years with no end in sight.

In fact the loss our freedom seems to be getting greater by the day

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 14:32 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
It makes no absolutely sense unless you are happy to take basic freedom away from the public such as the right to drive a motor car.

the right to be tested to qualify you to drive a car doesn't entitle you to the right to increase the likelihood of infecting others

mac33 wrote:

2 weeks to flatten the curve has turned into a nightmare 2 years with no end in sight.

if more people were vaccinated more quickly, maybe freedoms would return sooner

mac33 wrote:

In fact the loss our freedom seems to be getting greater by the day

see above

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 14:50 
Super User

Are you employed by the Government to push their tyrannical narrative by any chance?

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 15:01 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Are you employed by the Government to push their tyrannical narrative by any chance?

No - I just use common sense

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next