OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:55

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 01:49 
Super User

Over eighty thousand adverse reactions reported so far in Australia but remember they are safe.

Extremely rare mainstream report today of the adverse reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6U705_Suzw&t=111s

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 03:45 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
God gave us a brain so use it. This is not about health but about a power grab.
---
In one year i have heard in the U.S that something like 200 000 died of the flu so around 4000 average for each state, yet we have one death in South Australia in 18 months and we have a mass fear campaign by the media.

Comparing apples and solar flares now, are we? Well, the apples sure look larger from where we stand...

Using the brain is about intelligence. Intelligence enables us to collect and assess information. It also enables us to invent stories to support our own case.

Both the flu and the corona virus cause death. The corona virus also seems to have a significant risk of lasting damage to the body, which we don't see from the flu. Still, the deaths are easier to count, so I will stay with that.

USA
According to the CDC, the impact of flu disease in the last 10 years amounts to between 100000 and 1.1 million hospitalized each year (average estimated at 419000), and between 3000 and 100000 deaths (average estimated at 34200). This means that your hearsay is within limits of insecurity.

The impact of Covid since the outbreak (roughly 2 years) totals to 3.7 million hospitalized (stats recorded from August 2020) and 816000 deaths. Let us divide by two to keep it simple, then round up to partially compensate the omitted period.

Flu: 419000 hospitalized and 34200 died each year.
Cov: 1900000 hospitalized and 400000 died each year.

US government was initially eager to downplay the significance of the pandemic, and counter measures were too little too late.

Australia

2210 deaths have confirmed cause Covid-19 from the first recorded case until 29th of December 2021. This amounts to in excess of 1000 deaths per year. This is comparable to flu death rate in the two preceding years (2018-2019), but twice the average flu death rate per year through the last 5 years preceding the pandemic.

Australian authorities took the pandemic seriously, and had a plan for counter measures.
---
@mac33: To me, stats from health authorities (which I have provided links to) are more reliable than hearsay (you heard, but don't know exactly where).

It seems that this is one field where we disagree...

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 04:04 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
Over eighty thousand adverse reactions reported so far in Australia but remember they are safe.

Video withdrawn by poster. I wonder why.

Also, reported adverse reactions do not imply causality. A statistical analysis is required for that. All "adverse events" which follow within reasonable time after a medication is administered, should be reported. The adverse event may be a reaction to the medication or totally unrelated.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 06:00 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
keme wrote:
mac33 wrote:

Video withdrawn by poster. I wonder why.

Also, reported adverse reactions do not imply causality. A statistical analysis is required for that. All "adverse events" which follow within reasonable time after a medication is administered, should be reported. The adverse event may be a reaction to the medication or totally unrelated.

thanks Keme, for all the analysis. Without facts, and the objective analysis of these, it is all just hearsay.

For information - this is the latest vaccine safety report in Australia. https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-1 ... 23-12-2021

Mac33, totally transparent, 94k adverse reactions reported out of 42m doses. The vast majority of these are a sore arm, headache, etc. I am sure you can pick out a piece of it, and turn it into something which puts all antivaxxers into a frenzy. Try remember it is out of 42 million doses.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 14:47 
Super User

The video i posted yesterday was a 90 second or so clip from Channel 7 that someone had videoed from home possibly and posted it on youtube.

I thought it might be taken down for exposing the evidence from the other side.

Perfect example of how the narrative is controlled using censorship.

For those that did not get the chance to watch it before it was taken down it showed a youngish guy who developed severe pericarditis after taking one of the shots.

Perhaps someone will be able to find the clip on another platform.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2021, 14:52 
Super User

Found another version of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFUHQJXjdo

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2021, 06:36 
Super User

Blade: Nittaku: Shake Defense
FH: Andro: Rasanter R48 1.7
BH: Spinlord: Leviathan 1A ox
The usual anti vaxxer nonsense from mac33.

Rates of myocarditis occur at 2.7 cases per 100000 vaccinations but rates of myocarditis occur at 11.0 cases per 100000 cases after catching covid.

You are statistically more likely to get myo / pericarditis from covid then from a mrna vaccine.

Clearly the guy in the video didnt have "severe" pericarditis as he did not require hospital admission. Severe pericarditis requires hospital admission for continuous ECG monitoring and serial troponins. By definition the guy had chronic pericarditis

Most cases of pericarditis are successfully treated in the community with over the counter anti inflammatories such as neurofen.

Mac33 everything you post is lies and easily debunked.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 02:36 
Super User

https://rumble.com/vrjijz-urgent-dont-s ... -this.html

From a doctor.....a real doctor. Starts proper around 4-15.

And if you do not catch 'covid' then your chances of developing these life threatening heart conditions is much less if you do not take the vaccine.

Myocarditis - 2.7 excess events per 100,000 persons?

Any chance it's been under reported?

I know of two table tennis players who have developed this after taking the vaccine and many more outside of the sport though they were friends of friends.

There was a N.I H study that came out recently and their findings were teenagers have around a 5 year life expectancy after developing this injury.

Any doctor knows this is an extremely serious condition.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 05:01 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
https://rumble.com/vrjijz-urgent-dont-set-foot-in-a-hospital-until-you-watch-this.html

From a doctor.....a real doctor.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 7ecL6s8lXF
Maybe if he was a real doctor.... if I had a sore back, I might listen to his crap, but I doubt it

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 07:21 
Super User

Blade: Nittaku: Shake Defense
FH: Andro: Rasanter R48 1.7
BH: Spinlord: Leviathan 1A ox
mac33 wrote:
https://rumble.com/vrjijz-urgent-dont-set-foot-in-a-hospital-until-you-watch-this.html

From a doctor.....a real doctor. Starts proper around 4-15.

And if you do not catch 'covid' then your chances of developing these life threatening heart conditions is much less if you do not take the vaccine.

Myocarditis - 2.7 excess events per 100,000 persons?

Any chance it's been under reported?

I know of two table tennis players who have developed this after taking the vaccine and many more outside of the sport though they were friends of friends.

There was a N.I H study that came out recently and their findings were teenagers have around a 5 year life expectancy after developing this injury.

Cite your study mac33, otherwise it’s just your usual baseless anti vax claims

I can assure you vaccine related pericarditis is often mild. It is certainly not a “extremely serious condition” it is literally treated with neurofen.

How do you know your friends had pericarditis? Did they have an ecg? Cxr? And troponins? Or is it just more made up nonsense

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 12:02 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:

From a doctor.....a real doctor. Starts proper around 4-15. ...
True, Mr. Bryan Ardis is a real doctor. Not an MD but a DC (doctor of chiropractic), as PRW already indicated. As such, he was licensed to perform "mechanical" diagnosis and treatment.

Ardis is no longer holding a license. Why it is so may possibly be learned from Tennessee's license verification service or state medical board's disciplinary reports, but alas it seems to be unavailable from where I live. Until proven differently I choose to assume that he voluntarily let go of his license to pursue other career directions.

Ardis does not have the scientific background to make statements about medical treatment. His statements, as far as I have found, are merely suggestive. (along the lines of "this number is pretty close to that number, don't you think? There must be a connection!") He mentions trials but never links to any official report. I do not have unlimited hours to search for such evidence, so I may have missed something...

He clearly holds a grudge towards the medical profession in general because his father died after a medication mistake. This is confirmed by his repeated mention of this incident as "medical protocol" (i.e. "standard procedure", not "mistake"). This emotion may bias his views.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 15:51 
Super User

England - 29th December 2021- Deaths with Covid-19

The NHS now states that 100,897 people have now died in England with Covid-19. Of these people 96,354 had existing co-morbidities that were being monitored by the NHS at the time.

52,879 of these deaths have been in people aged over 80 years.

Over 91% of all deaths have been in those aged over 60 years and 96% of those dying with Covid-19 and aged over 60 years had one or more pre-existing conditions.

Only 4,543 people (4.45% of total deaths with Covid) were reported in people not suffering with at least one serious pre-existing condition that the NHS was monitoring at the time.

19 deaths (0.02% of total deaths with Covid) were in those aged between 0-19 years, with no pre-existing condition that the NHS was monitoring against at the time.

The population of England is over 56 million

Link to: www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistic ... ly-deaths/

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 16:50 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
England - 29th December 2021- Deaths with Covid-19

The NHS now states that 100,897 people have now died in England with Covid-19. Of these people 96,354 had existing co-morbidities that were being monitored by the NHS at the time.

52,879 of these deaths have been in people aged over 80 years.

Over 91% of all deaths have been in those aged over 60 years and 96% of those dying with Covid-19 and aged over 60 years had one or more pre-existing conditions.

Only 4,543 people (4.45% of total deaths with Covid) were reported in people not suffering with at least one serious pre-existing condition that the NHS was monitoring at the time.

19 deaths (0.02% of total deaths with Covid) were in those aged between 0-19 years, with no pre-existing condition that the NHS was monitoring against at the time.

The population of England is over 56 million

Link to: http://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/st ... ly-deaths/

You left out this from the same website
People vaccinated

First dose total
Second dose total
Booster or third dose total

Vaccinations given
Total

Why do you think that there are so few deaths?

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2022, 23:27 
Super User

This post goes out to the woman who i heard from a good friend of nine is suffering quite severe myocarditis after taking the first shot just a few days ago.

She works in the office with my friend and was strongly opposed to taking the shot but to continue with her job she had to take the shot.

I presume like so many her financial situation was tight.

At 10 am in the morning she had her first dose and at 3 pm she was admitted to hospital.

She is having trouble with her breathing and lack of energy.

Damage to the heart and surrounding tissue is unfortunately permanent and you cannot ever heal.

A good percentage of the people i know who have suffered adverse reactions seem to be having heart issues.

The official 2.7 excess events out of 100 000 figure is a joke.

I can only hope and pray this short post wakes a few fence sitters up.

I understand all too well for religious mainstream worshippers of the narrative this post is water off a ducks back so to speak.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2022, 01:28 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!