OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 16:51

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2022, 05:19 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
mac33 wrote:
A good percentage of the people i know who have suffered adverse reactions seem to be having heart issues.

I was thinking about this - that fact that the government is offering possible payment for the unlikely occurrence of myocoditis - how many people see it as an free opportunity to claim some money? How many people are happy to take government welfare payments, but then not happy to take government advice on vaccinations that protect the health system?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2022, 12:09 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
This priest exposes the lies which have been told so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plt4ChGUBtg

Look at the man's face! Looks like he is making stuff up, right there on the spot. Of course, he has a manuscript, so apparently that's not what he's doing, but still ...

Some quotes:
Quote:
We are going to look for signs of Satan, which is going to be lies, untruths, contradictions.

Yes we are going to look. Down memory lane ... we'll get back to that.
Quote:
@3:14: Remember "two weeks to flatten the curve"? Remember that? Now that was the first lie but we all knew that was a lie from the beginning. Like we knew that's, yeah, yeah, right!

Yeah, right!

Not presenting a fact here, just planting a false "common recollection" into the minds of his audience that "we all knew, right?", anchoring it on an existing memory, to build a sense of togetherness or something. The period of restrictions to flatten the curve actually did work, where it was properly implemented. It did not always work as well as predicted, but that can be attributed to lack of knowledge (this is still a new disease) as well as to chance.

Quote:
@3:29: At first masks were not important, like "You don't need a mask ; they're not helpful." Then it was "They are helpful." and then it was "Now they're mandatory". And then it came out that "You know, we said they weren't helpful because we had to lie in order to save the masks for those who really needed them." Remember that? And that was told by this health expert, doctor ... yeah I'm not gonna say his name because I don't like saying the F word.
But what we were just told right ... , what he admitted when he said that, was "Whenever we think it appropriate, whenever we think it's necessary, we're going to lie to you." They just destroyed any credibility they ever had.

Establishing Anthony Fauci's name as "the F word", aside of being a joke which lightens the mood, serves a few purposes:
And yes, we all know that it is Anthony Fauci the priest is referring to here. Not only in the US. I guess the majority of the world population will know about his role.
  • Fr. Daniel Nolan avoids formally accusing Fauci of a lie.
  • Muddying the source means that fact checking the quote is less relevant. "F" becomes a nobody.
  • "The F word" is normally used as a reference of "the devil's language", so Fauci is, by language revisionism, implicitly put on the devil's team.
The change from "not helpful" through "helpful" to mandatory", yes we all remember that. Connecting that to an invented Fauci quote where the doctor admits to a lie is the same technique again: Using known existing memories as an anchoring point to implant false memories.

What Fauci has said: "... at that time, we were not aware that 40 to 45% of people were asymptomatic, nor were we aware that a substantial proportion of people who get infected get infected from people who are without symptoms. That makes it overwhelmingly important for everyone to wear a mask." This is not admitting to a lie. This is admitting that they did not have full knowledge initially, and as the knowledge increases, it influences decisions made.
Quote:
@7:45: Robert Redfield [CDC chief], he admitted there was an incentive for hospitals to inflate Covid deaths. They get 100000 dollars reimbursement if someone dies of Covid.

Robert Redfield has in multiple interviews stated ...
  • The reporting may be inflated.
  • This effect has been observed with other diseases as well.
  • Motivation may be doctors' knowledge of increased reimbursement,
  • Motivation is just as likely to be the doctors' focus on documenting the spreading and direness of this new disease.
I cannot find any mention of the 100000 dollars in any statement from him, nor anywhere else in the official USA.

Also, AFAIK the cause of death is reported by the individual MD, who in a hospital does not receive any bonus from the added reimbursement. I do not believe that the hospital management (who better notice the magnitude of reimbursements) will, nor is able to, adjust the figures. Reporting protocol may differ between districts, and I am no expert, so count this as guesswork from me.

Quote:
@9:24: There has been zero reported cases of an asymptomatic person spreading Covid

Of course there are no individual cases published. However, cases have been reported.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefr ... -of-spread

The demagoguery just goes on and on. Taking Elon Musk as an expert witness and dismissing Fauci and Redfield. Using "comorbidities" wildly out of context. Implying that his words represent the word of God while anyone who disagree represent Satan.

To counter the reprimands he received from his superiors, he states that "we should do what God says, not what a human [i.e. the bishop] says",yet he continues to provide directions about how we should (mis)behave without any reference to it being the word of God. Does he then see himself as a human, or as God? He also "Fact checked on Google" to make sure that this was really the "One World Government" [the New World Order ruling class] conspiracy at play. Yeah! If you find it on Google, it must be a fact. Nothing evil there.

So, back to the search for signs which Daniel Nolan deemed important (first quote above): I observe a number of cases where he makes statements contradicting or "adjusting" available knowledge. This means that he either hasn't checked the facts (which makes him a charlatan), or he knows the facts but chooses to present differently (which makes him a liar). He also makes repeated use of deceptive techniques to implant false memories. Deception in order to convey false belief counts as a lie (in fact, the definition of a lie) in my book.

I am seeing Daniel Nolan's "signs of Satan".

Don't believe my claims of the technique of "planted memories"? Look it up!
As of this writing, Nolan is temporarily "relieved of his duties" in the church. This seems to be primarily because of his spreading of the "New World Order" conspiracy theory within church context.

Last edited by keme on 03 Jan 2022, 08:15, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 03:47 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Matsushita Pro
FH: Rakza Z
BH: Dawei 388D-1
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#news
Why is this nonsense from anti-vaxxers even allowed a voice here? Not only idiotic, but also dangerous.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 05:46 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

darucla wrote:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#news
Why is this nonsense from anti-vaxxers even allowed a voice here? Not only idiotic, but also dangerous.

I suppose if you ban something, you fuel the whole conspiracy theory nonsense. What you rather do is let people post, and then just show how stupid it is.

If people are naive enough to be swayed by anti- vaxxers' arguments, there may not be much hope for them. All you can do is present facts and logic

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 14:59 
Super User

Bottom line - anyone who goes along to get along is selling part of their soul.

Every adult whether they admit it to themselves or not knows full well mandating taking the shot to their employment is highly immoral if not downright evil.

Linking taking the shot to our freedoms is also evil.

David Icke - his definition of love.

Love is when you do not comply with things that you know to be immoral - irrespective of the consequences.

He also said the opposite of love is evil and not hate.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 16:00 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:

David Icke - his definition of love.

Love is when you do not comply with things that you know to be immoral - irrespective of the consequences.

He also said the opposite of love is evil and not hate.

I had to look up who David Icke was.
from Wikipedia:
"In 1990, he visited a psychic who told him he was on Earth for a purpose and would receive messages from the spirit world.[10] This led him to state in 1991 he was a "Son of the Godhead"[6] and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, predictions he repeated on the BBC show Wogan."

seriously? This is who you quote?

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 16:01 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Every adult whether they admit it to themselves or not knows full well mandating taking the shot to their employment is highly immoral if not downright evil.

nonsense

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 17:15 
Super User

Blade: Nittaku: Shake Defense
FH: Andro: Rasanter R48 1.7
BH: Spinlord: Leviathan 1A ox
PRW wrote:
mac33 wrote:

nonsense

I agree, Mac33 is full of crap. Whether it’s about flat earth ideas or vaccine conspiracy theories all his posts are just woeful nonsense. Why is he allowed to post on this forum?

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 19:13 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

Rob M wrote:
I agree, Mac33 is full of crap. Whether it’s about flat earth ideas or vaccine conspiracy theories all his posts are just woeful nonsense. Why is he allowed to post on this forum?

Because we need to have our minds taken away from TT from time to time. Or perhaps because everyone enjoys a heated argument. Just pop the corn, sit back and relax... ;)

Seriously though, I think PRW said it best...
PRW wrote:
I suppose if you ban something, you fuel the whole conspiracy theory nonsense. What you rather do is let people post, and then just show how stupid it is.
If those things are banned from open channels, they will bury deep down in the echo chambers of private forums and the filter bubbles of social media algorithms.

Echo chambers become self amplifying. Is it OK for you to have that cauldron cooking down below, just as long as you don't see it?

Remember around a year ago, the dramatic events on the 6th of January? Someone thinks it is a good idea to mark the anniversary, in Florida. I fear that someone else will take that as a hint, and there will be a new gathering, or perhaps several. Possibly in Florida. More likely a stretch north from there. IDK. Guerilla warfare is, by nature, unpredictable.

Thursday, much of the world will be looking towards Mar-a-Lago. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2022, 22:05 
Super User

The Social Media giants are parroting only the narrative.

It is called censorship and the public should be concerned.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techands ... d=msedgntp.

In no way am i in favour of violence but this Mayor in Brazil......

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -passports

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2022, 02:59 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah. Look around. Maybe your hospitals aren't packed yet, they might very well be next week. Not like it's not happened before. Remember this?

Iskandar

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2022, 03:07 
Super User

Israel is having high case numbers etc and they are on their fourth shot.

Proof it works.....

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2022, 12:17 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Israel is having high case numbers etc and they are on their fourth shot.

Proof it works.....

you're right, glad that you are seeing sense at long last...

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2022, 15:54 
Super User

Their 24/7 propaganda on the media has gotten to me.

I am regurgitating the narrative by our overlords in Government as the gospel.

I am seeing 'sense.'

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2022, 16:22 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Their 24/7 propaganda on the media has gotten to me.

I am regurgitating the narrative by our overlords in Government as the gospel.

I am seeing 'sense.'

:D :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next