OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:43

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2021, 03:26 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
mac33 wrote:
Australian Senator and Adelaide nurse discuss what is censored. Audio only.

https://www.malcolmrobertsqld.com.au/po ... cinations/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenewdail ... ation/amp/
When a politician from One Nation is your source of truth, you are starting to look a bit desperate...

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2021, 20:27 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
Australian Senator and Adelaide nurse discuss what is censored. Audio only. ...

I call the bluff!

Anonymous health worker ridiculing the repeat/booster vaccine (@12:00 and forward) and comparing it to the ten years interval prescribed for vaccines against tetanus? I don't think so. I submit that this is not the educated opinions of a dedicated health worker. Rather, it is a scripted "interview" with facts cherrypicked for an adult (mostly male) target audience, to confirm the things they already think they know.

Many vaccines are given in repetitions. Some (like the tetanus vaccine) are given as multiple doses with timed intervals in the initial "immune reaction establishing" phase, because the immune system needs successive boost for optimal reaction. Others (like the flu vaccines) need a repeat every year because the pathogen mutates, so that the vaccine needs to be adjusted in order to be efficient for the current strain.

Specifically: The tetanus vaccine is given to infants, normally 3 times during their first year (3 doses within a year - sounds familiar?). The intervals then increase to around 5 years while growing up and 10 years for an adult. A health worker making a statement about specific healthcare procedures should know this, or at least know enough to not make a statement outside of their expertise.

The initial buildup in the conversation, establishing "Cathy" as a dedicated health worker and "emotionally forced" to do what is best for her patient, is also typical of a scripted program. Establish the protagonist character.

And about the "senator" title attesting to credibility: Politicians lie. We all know that. Some lie for the benefit of the nation. Others lie to promote themselves (often at the expense of others) or some unspoken "cause" (ulterior motives). The borderline is sometimes difficult to see...

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 02:15 
Super User

It is easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain

Who is Riccardo Bosi.....

https://rumble.com/vqxcvb-riccardo-bosi ... eze.com.au

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 07:26 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
It is easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain

Haha - that's the quote I think of when I read your posts...

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 19:38 
Super User

Well time will tell who is right and who is wrong. And I certainly do want to be 100 percent wrong.

The various vaccine adverse reporting systems - VAERS is indictating a sizeable percentage of the population have already been harmed to varying degrees.

Many in the medical community have said a maximum of 5 years.......so the roads are going to be thankfully a lot less busy,lol.

Many daily journey to the river for my antidepressant sail is finally going to be a lot less taxing.

I try always to look on the bright side of life and not live in fear.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 19:46 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Well time will tell who is right and who is wrong. And I certainly do want to be 100 percent wrong.

The various vaccine adverse reporting systems - VAERS is indictating a sizeable percentage of the population have already been harmed to varying degrees.

Many in the medical community have said a maximum of 5 years.......so the roads are going to be thankfully a lot less busy,lol.

Many daily journey to the river for my antidepressant sail is finally going to be a lot less taxing.

where do you read this sh!t - Anti-vaxxers Daily, or Aliens Tabloid? Seriously, your source should be quoted, otherwise it is just nonsense.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/does- ... 9-vaccines

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2R00KP

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 21:56 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

https://youtu.be/sbCWhcQADFE

@0:50 - "It is important to understand that VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event."

People who understand statistics can learn a lot from studying the VAERS data.

People who wants a certain conclusion, can easily misrepresent the data.
Quote:
VAERS is indictating a sizeable percentage of the population have already been harmed to varying degrees.

The phrase "VAERS is indicating ..." is already a misrepresentation of what VAERS does.

I call bullshit.

Last edited by keme on 19 Dec 2021, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2021, 22:06 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
mac33 wrote:

I hope you are ok and have a nice xmass.
I try and form my own conclusions about things to be honest and have my own theories.
I am a massive cynic and triple check everything.
I am really looking forward to the launch of the james webb telescope.
cant wait for the data to come through on the universe.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 02:31 
Super User

A good talk about how the narrative is controlled.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0kdgJu6ihty/

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 08:10 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
A good talk about how the narrative is controlled.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0kdgJu6ihty/

she suggests that people do some research, so that they understand how things work. I think that this is a very good idea.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 08:15 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

peterpong wrote:
I am really looking forward to the launch of the james webb telescope.
cant wait for the data to come through on the universe.

the James Webb telescope is being launched by NASA - the same people who faked the moon landing! :o
(well, according to some other on this thread....) :D

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 11:05 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Of the 33 people currently in ICU in New South Wales, 26 are unvaccinated. That's the sort of statistics you should be thinking about

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 15:02 
Super User

This was posted on the General Discussion of the Seabreeze website.

I am sharing it here as i am hearing lots of similar sad stories from others.

On the Medscape website which is a forum that you can only join if you a registered doctor there are many similar reports of heart issues.

I know 2 directly with adverse reactions to the vaccine with one of my best friends suffering heart pains for the past 3-4 months just after his second jab. He's only 41. My other mate is late 30s. When they both went to the doctor complaining of chest pains just after the second dose of Pfizer both Doctors said it's not related to the vaccine. Both of them were completely healthy before never had any issues and within a week of getting the second vaccine they get heart pains that's been lasting for months. Seems like an amazing coincidence.

I know about 4 people indirectly that have had issues. Vaccines have helped lots of people however the adverse reactions are more common than what's reported. With constant boosters on the horizon I wonder how many more people will get issues.

And then I get this text message from my mate the other day. Suffice to say, I'm not rushing out to get jabbed with multiple doses of a vaccine with no long term studies associated with it.

Do not know how to copy the pic so i will write what it said.....

I am feeling worse today.

Going back downhill i think.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 16:31 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
This was posted on the General Discussion of the Seabreeze website.

I am sharing it here as i am hearing lots of similar sad stories from others.

On the Medscape website which is a forum that you can only join if you a registered doctor there are many similar reports of heart issues.

I know 2 directly with adverse reactions to the vaccine with one of my best friends suffering heart pains for the past 3-4 months just after his second jab. He's only 41. My other mate is late 30s. When they both went to the doctor complaining of chest pains just after the second dose of Pfizer both Doctors said it's not related to the vaccine. Both of them were completely healthy before never had any issues and within a week of getting the second vaccine they get heart pains that's been lasting for months. Seems like an amazing coincidence.

I know about 4 people indirectly that have had issues. Vaccines have helped lots of people however the adverse reactions are more common than what's reported. With constant boosters on the horizon I wonder how many more people will get issues.

And then I get this text message from my mate the other day. Suffice to say, I'm not rushing out to get jabbed with multiple doses of a vaccine with no long term studies associated with it.

Do not know how to copy the pic so i will write what it said.....

I am feeling worse today.

Going back downhill i think.

I registered on the Medscape website, which gives me access to a whole range of articles. A recent article states that covid (not the vaccine) provides a strong correlation with heart attacks and strokes. I haven't found the apparent forum. Everything that I can see on the website says covid bad, vaccines good.

I can't comment on your friends' heart pains, except to hope that they get better.

I have had 2 Pfizer shots, with a booster booked for February. I also had a pneumonia vaccine this week. One of the possible risks of covid is pneumonia, which is clearly serious.

Now, I just need to work out what to do about this second head I have grown... :rofl:

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2021, 02:21 
Super User

Medical segregation is disgusting too.

Man denied entry to Farmers Market in Canada

Anyone be they the Police, the army or your average teller at your local grocery store who enforces such highly immoral ands illegal rules will surely one day have to stand in judgement.

Tyranny has come to the West and by the looks of it it is just going to get a whole lot more dystopian.

Vax Passports and QR Codes should be done away with asap.

2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofVt0B8tncQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next