OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:53

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2019, 02:49 

I'm an advanced learner, looking to apply fresh rubbers on my Sanwei Fextra. I am thinking BH for block, chop, spin serve and receive (mostly) whereas my FH for the offense (topspins). I really would like to try H3 neo but im feeling it'll strain me out. I've also come across acuda s2, p2 blue, , MarkV hps, goldarc5, ak47 blue, rakza7soft etc. Please suggest! Forgive my lack of terminologies

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2019, 13:05 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

What's on there now, what have you been using? And what's a Fextra, and why does it seem popular right now (you're the second person to mention using one in the last month)? My suggestion would be Yinhe 9000 on the backhand. Maybe Rakza 7 or Reactor Tornado on the forehand.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2019, 14:04 
Super User

imkongjamir wrote:
I'm an advanced learner, looking to apply fresh rubbers on my Sanwei Fextra. I am thinking BH for block, chop, spin serve and receive (mostly) whereas my FH for the offense (topspins). I really would like to try H3 neo but im feeling it'll strain me out. I've also come across acuda s2, p2 blue, , MarkV hps, goldarc5, ak47 blue, rakza7soft etc. Please suggest! Forgive my lack of terminologies

Of all the various/varied options you've mentioned, I feel the H3 Neo would be best-suited, for what you want to do... I got the H3 Neo, with the intention of using it on my FH, but ended-up switching it to my BH... For me, it was an excellent do-it-all rubber .... But, yes, it can be a bit demanding.... I moved away from it, due to the weight ... I now prefer lighter rubbers (shoulder and elbow injury)

I'm using the AK47 Blue, and its a value-for-money euro/jap type rubber... it does everything well, but excels at almost nothing... Another rubber, I'd place in the same category is the 729 Focus III Snipe... The Yellow variant of the AK47, is faster and a bit springier than the Blue, but I feel, it's awesome for top-spinning...