OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 01:12

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2020, 06:33 

Hello everyone first I wanted them to be charitable and really help me with that decision. second, my goal in the sport now. is reach the first division of my state and participate on National Championships. I started working 7 hours a day to earn my money. and I saw that I can't dedicate my life to table tennis, I also have other goals like becoming a coach for goalkeepers. I joined a club and am training there twice a week with one hour sessions. With the situation of the pandemic, I still cannot go to play more days or train with partners in the free area of ​​the club, which is open every week, apart from the cost of buses that I cannot go to the club every day. I am training at home too, I will see with my teachers if they make a personalized menu for sessions of 2 to 4 hours every day at home while the school doesn't come back. let's get straight to the point, I'm playing with two Palio CJ8000 Biotech 39-41, the one on the forehand has a cream sponge and it seems to be more drawn to the 41 and the one on the backhand is light orange and it looks like 39. I am a penholder. I don't have video of matches, I'll try to record this week, but the point is: I'm not feeling so good when playing inverted. my topspin forehand technique is good, my loop is good and consistent but I don’t use it as much. I learned rpb, improved tpb, changed bad habits. but I still have in my head the incredible style of the pips, attacking close to the table and fast. i really want to switch to short pimples but i don't know what to do, i already talked to my teachers, they gave their opinion that they don't like pins very much and that the choice has to be mine. I came to ask for help from you who have more experience than me ...

About the style I wanted to play: Wang Zeng Yi.

Enviado de meu SM-G930F usando o Tapatalk

Enviado de meu SM-G930F usando o Tapatalk

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2020, 03:47 

Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita
FH: Tenergy 05 1.7
BH: Victas P1V 1.0
Master Yoda's opinions:
- No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try.
- Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

In your case: if you want it, do it! No looking back, no hesitation...